Sunday, April 5, 2015

Mean Mug Ad Campaign

These are my finalized ad posters for the client's ad campaign. After many revisions and discussion with classmates and Stan, I made changes that I'm pleased with based on their feedback.

Here are the three ads.





This the the 8.5"x11" ad and I increased the saturation of color on the left side, adjusted the type so the headline, "THE MEAN MUG DIFFERENCE" is on one line, and changed it to the same dark brown found on the bottom slab. The copy on the slab has been reduced in font size as well, as not to deter from the main content, which is the "mugshot" photograph.

For the 3.5"x11", I changed the color on the right to a more brown color from the red I had previously. I also made the background cooler, whereas it was orange before.


For the 5"x5", there hasn't been many changes.

For all of them, I got rid of the slab on the top which used to be behind the headline text. I opted to used the burn tool in Photoshop to darken the background behind the text to make it more legible instead of using a colored slab.