Thursday, April 9, 2015

Collateral Pieces

Here are two of my collateral pieces. One is a tri-fold mailer with two coupons for free drinks and an illustrated diagram of what goes in each drink, and the other is a gift card and gift card holder.

For the gift card, I printed the front and back pieces, cut them, and glued them onto a plastic card to give a sense of heft.

I'm pretty pleased with how smoothly making the gift card went and even more pleased with the results.

These are shots of the final drafts of those two aforementioned pieces which are both ready for the critique on Monday. In the meantime, I'm working on some ideas for mailer coasters.

I want Mean Mug to have several pieces as collateral to showcase all the various elements a coffeehouse can use to advertise and spread its brand.